Polyimide (Kapton) Lithium Battery Label
- Industry: Electronics
- Product: Battery Label
Customer Pain Points:
- The appearance is matte black, when rework, alcohol, ethyl ester and other solvents will be used.
- The label that wraps the battery needs to be flame-retardant.
- When printing with inks from different manufacturers, the printing inks should not fall off.
- Developed a new ink formulation with a matte black appearance that meets Apple’s gloss and L, a, b value standards. Wipe with alcohol and ethyl ester solvent, top coating and printing ink will not fall off.
- Choose polyimide (Kapton) as the carrier and develop the formulation of flame-retardant glue.
- Matte black surface, dyne value>54.
Related Product: Black Polyimide (Kapton) Tape