The silicone tape is coated with silicone adhesive on PET as the backing. It is mainly used to protect the surface and prevent contamination and damage of the attached object during the transportation and production process. The viscosity of the silicone protective film is stable and there will be no residual glue. The silicone has good temperature resistance and can be used at high temperatures for a long time. The silica gel is acid and alkali resistant, and the silicone protective film will not drop powder like the acrylic protective film, so it has a high degree of cleanliness.
Silicone protective film is used in consumer electronics, medical, printing, glass manufacturing and processing, home appliances, small electronic displays, and automobiles.
- No glue residue, no traces after peeling off.
- Excellent high-temperature resistance and low shrinkage.
- Excellent solvent resistance can effectively prevent solvent penetration.
- Surface protection and insulation of parts in the process.
- Powder coating, high-temperature paint, electroplating, and other surface protection.
|Product||Color||Base Material||Thickness (mil/mm)||Type of Adhesive||Adhesion(g/25mm)||Initial Tack|