Heat Resistant Polyimide Tape
Polyimide tape (Kapton tape) is an ideal material for high-temperature applications, providing both electrical insulation and chemical resistance. The acrylic or silicone adhesive ensures a strong bond even at high temperatures.
Kapton tape is a high-temperature resistant tape that can withstand extreme temperatures up to 280°C in continuous applications. It is specially formulated with a high temperature adhesive that makes it ideal for use in various industrial applications, such as flame retardant, cable winding and masking in powder coating processes.
- Low-outgassing material with high-temperature resistance and low radiation interference.
- Very high dielectric strength for critical insulating requirements.
- No residual glue after peeling off.
- Protection of glass in high-temperature PVD process (280℃/10 min).
- Lithium-ion battery tab wrapping and circuit board insulation.
- High temperature powder coating.
- Circuit board Insulation.
|Product||Base Material||Thickness (mil/mm)||Adhesive Type||Adhesion (g/25mm)||Remark|
|6910||Polyimide (PI)||0.393/0.010||Modified Acrylic||100|
|6930||Polyimide (PI)||1.180/0.030||Modified Acrylic||1000|
|6950||Polyimide (PI)||1.960/0.050||Modified Acrylic||50||