Fluorosilicone release liner
- Provide different options such as substrate, thickness, release force, color, single and double sides.
A release liner is a paper or polymer film that helps to prevent a sticky surface from prematurely adhering. It is coated on one or both sides with a release agent, which provides a release effect against any type of sticky material such as an adhesive. This fluorosilicone release liner is specifically designed to provide optimal results for silicone adhesives. With its superior quality and reliable performance, our release liner will ensure your product’s success.
- Environmentally friendly materials.
- Uniform thickness and stable release force.
- Good temperature and weather resistance.
- Excellent tensile strength and thermal stability.
- Silicone adhesive tape release liner.
- Medical tape release liner.
- Used in die cutting process.
- Transfer printing backing material.
|Product||Backing||Release Agent||Release Force (g/25mm)||Subsequent Adhesion (%)||Applications|
|FX01C||PET||Fluorosilicone||<1||>95||Special fluorosilicone for silicone OCA|
|FX03A||3±2||>90||Vacuum pen/transfer printing|
|FX03B||3±1||>90||For BPO/PT.gel wet coating process|
|FX03C||3±1||>95||High-speed process for 3M 9731|
|FX05||5±3||>90||Goldfinger tape punching|
|FX08||8±3||>85||Goldfinger tape punching|
|FX10||10±3||>85||Green silicone tape punching|
|FX15||15±5||>85||Masking tape punching|
|FX25||25±10||>95||Masking tape punching|
|FX45||45±15||>95||Stable heavy release force|